Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Gift Craftiness

A select few of the Christmas Crafts that I can preview before Christmas gifts are opened. Thank goodness for Pinterest!  Merry Christmas Everyone! : )

 This will be the first Christmas without my husbands grandma and I found this quote on pinterest and thought it would work great on an ornament and be a special keepsake for his mom to help keep her spirit alive and part of the season : )  I used sharpie to write on a ceramic bell and then mod podged on some glitter.

 For Nutcracker we did secret santas so I figured it was a great time to sneak in some crafting.  Above, I made a gag gift "Hangover Recovery Kit" complete with emergency pjs and below is another pinterest find - a loofah tree with a coffee mug to hold the bubble bath salts : )  Hope she likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment