Saturday, November 17, 2012

Train Party Decorations

My son turned 2 and we threw him a train party.  Here are some of the decorations I did for the party.
 I made him a little shirt to wear for the day with my Silhouette and heat transfer.  I got the "Choo Choo" from one of the train designs I had bought from the online store.  I added it to a different train I had and added the "2".
 I cut two 3 inch strips from 12x12 scrapbook paper and then wrote on them.  I cut the circles out with the Silhouette and used basic streamers to decorate the gate leading to the basement. 
We made train tracks on the floor with painters tape (definitely a hit and I'm sure they will be up for a few days). Got this idea from searching train party ideas on Pinterest -- Lots of variations on this.  Then I made this Rail Road Sign from a shape out of the Silhouette Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment