Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Coffee Day!

I was recently informed that last Sunday was National Coffee Day so I decided that it definitely needed to be celebrated!  My friend Katie and I threw a party for the dancers to basically get together to drink coffee and eat sugar, I am sure our director would approve : )  We decided that if we were going to do it. we might as well craft it up a bit!  I think we almost had more fun getting everything ready: baking cupcakes, making a banner, making frozen sugar spoons, and decorating the labels.  The decorations were a hit and everyone left thoroughly caffeinated and happy : )
Coffee Filter Flower Banner
Close-up! We wrote coffee quotes on each filter











Our Full Table Set up (Sign was made by Gail!)
Close up of the Coffee Cupcakes with Chocolate Handles and Our Stir Sticks!



No comments:

Post a Comment