Monday, October 21, 2013

Crafty Cards

Card
A wonderful couple we know had their house warming party this last weekend and we were at a loss of what we could get them - so we decided to make something!  Mike gets most all of the credit for this project... We printed out the map, he pre drilled the holes and hammered in all the nails, then started lacing through the twine.  We finished it off by putting their name on it and a cute saying in vinyl.  We had seen this idea all over pinterest lately.... Also I looked around on piniterest and found lots of cute ideas like this for their housewarming card!!  Thanks pinterest-ers!!
State String Art
 

This past weekend I got a jump start on my Nutcracker gifts... Gail and my mom helped me make twenty some Nutcracker glitter ornaments for all the different dancers - putting vinyl on all of them and finishing them up will most likely be my November craft : )  I also made all of their cards -- Gail helped me cut out all the half circles and then I added stickers, snowflakes and stickles to make them more fun!  Thank you guys for all your help! 



Fronts

Backs

No comments:

Post a Comment