Thursday, November 21, 2013

Getting Nutty : )

With opening weekend of Nutcracker drawing near I am finishing up all my nutcracker gifts.  First I made cards for the children that I have - they are party boys and rats so I tried to combine it and make them "party rats"
"party rats" cards : )

Then for the Company I personalized all their ornaments according to their parts.  A huge thank you to Gail and my mom for helping me glitter all the insides of the ornaments (and thanks to Erin for the pledge!)  Then I finally put my silhouette to good use and cut out adhesive backed vinyl for all the different characters.  The fronts I made all the same so they would have the year.
Ornament Fronts

Ornament Backs
And here are a few of my favorites:
For Nutcracker, Snow Pas, and Cavalier
Flower Queen who also dances in Mirlitons and Snow

Clown Soloist, Flowers and Snow

Mirlitons, Chinese, and Snow
I can't wait to give them all out... now just to fill out the 40 cards I made...hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment