Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Painted Closets

So, Brandon left for a week long conference this month. Before he left, I surprised him by painting our bathroom closet while he was at work.  I forgot to take before pictures, but you can imagine a plain old contractor flat paint white closet.  I decided to paint this closet the same color as our bedroom.  I am very happy with how it turned out.  I also used my silhouette to cut out vinyl labels for the bins.  This is a vast improvement over the index cards that use to label these bins!

While Brandon was gone, I surprised him by painting our bedroom clothes closet.  I ended up painting the ceiling the same color as our bedroom, the ceiling trim for the attic door ceiling white, and the walls a lighter shade of the ceiling color.  I also bought this new hook rack and got it up on the wall.  I am so happy with my new closets, that I'm trying to figure out what color I can paint every other closet in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment