Monday, August 20, 2012

Remodels and Farewells

 So I figured the last month of summer was a good one to fit in some random projects.  First on my list was our Before and After House Book.  We bought our house as a fixer-uper and have put in quite a bit of work so we figured this was a great way to display the change and will be a nice keepsake of our first big project together for down the road.  I finally got all my photos printed and put the before/after shots for each room side by side writing what we had changed about each room and our favorite parts of turning our house into a home.

For my second project I put together a gift basket for my best friend who is going back to school this fall in California.  I got some practical and gag gifts and attached ribbons and notes to each item explaining why it was a college essential.  She got some good laughs out of it and ensured me that it would be put to good use.




No comments:

Post a Comment