Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Crochet Washcloths and Cat Toy

 
I had some extra yarn after some of the baby blankets I have made, so I decided to use the last little bit of yarn up to make some nice washcloths and gave them to the babies for bath time.  They were quick to do and fun because I was able to play around with some different stitches to just see how they look in a finished project.


Brandon's Grandma use to make some pot scrubbers out of cotton yarn, so I also made a few of those.  She made them 1 layer and crocheted in the round.  I decided to make this one a multilayer one to see if it helped clean dishes better.  I haven't found out since the boys love to have this in the bathtub to scrub themselves clean!

This was suppose to be a second layer on one of my scrubbers, but instead the cats have decided that it is a fun little toy for them to bat around.  I might need to make more and lace them with some catnip!

No comments:

Post a Comment