Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Let's Learn Center

My kiddos seem to like learning new things if it is done in a fun way that relates to their interests.  There are soooo many blogs of great quick and easy activities to do at home with the tiny tot set.  I seem to pin a lot of these ideas to Pinterest, but don't always sit down to actually make the activities even though a lot of the time I have the supplies at home already.  I needed a way to get things a little bit more organized and easily accessible.  I decided to sit down and actually do a few of the activities and then organize them in a crate with hanging file folders.
  Here are some of the activities that I completed this month for the kids to do:
I printed and laminated this great Dump Truck Counting Mat to use with some transportation beads we have.  I printed and laminated these Lego Counting Mats as well.

I was really excited when I saw that these boy themed lace up cards were the free shape of the week from Silhouette recently.  We love lace cards at our house.  I printed them out, used the Silhouette to cut them out, laminated them and then punched the holes in.
I also printed up, cut and laminated a bunch of these Lego Patterns cards.

I also love the Preschool and Tot Learning Packs from this website.  I've printed up and laminated the packs for Cars, Doc McStuffins, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  They have all been a hit at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment