Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pony Party

This month my daughter celebrated her 5th birthday and she is big into horses, so she wanted a pony party.
 I found this card on Silhouette and she told me very specifically what needed to be what color. I think it turned out to be a pretty cute invite.
 She is also big into crafts so we planned a lot of crafts for the girls to do.  This was one of them.  I used pieces from other silhouette shapes (hair and ears came from a cow) I had and then free handed a few pieces and cut them all out in advance to make these horse treat bags.  Yes, I think the pink nose looks a little like a pig, but the kid wanted pink and purple and was happy with it:)  We also decorated horse cut outs with ribbon, glitter glue, google eyes, and gems.  And of course we made pony bead bracelets and necklaces!  


No comments:

Post a Comment