Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tutu Revamp!




I was rehearsing the Esmeralda variation for an August show and have been getting crafty with my ensemble!  I last used my tutu for Spanish-ey Paquita which meant it had all red decorations and lace.  My mom, Vicki, helped me take off all the red and resew two layers of green tulle that is tacked down with green rhinestones.  I also sewed/hot glued a green and black flower for my hair.  Finally, I bejeweled and ribbon-ed my tambourine that I use in the variation.  I completed all my preparations on Sunday night and unfortunately when I walked into the studio Monday morning, I found out the show had been canceled.  However, I hope to still perform it in the fall and (if I remember) will post a picture of the final look here at that time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment