Monday, August 26, 2013

Laundry Sign

I have seen a lot of signs on Pinterest that give me a giggle so I have been trying to make some with my own spin on things using up some of the supplies we have around the house.  I really like a lot of the laundry signs or displays for missing socks.  Everyone has missing socks, and I am tired of the pile on my dresser, so I thought I needed a sign.  I used up some left over paint from one of the bedrooms to paint a board.  Then I ran some washi tape along the top.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the saying in vinyl and attached that.  I ran washi tape over the top of some clothespins and then mod podged over it to make them stick.  I coated the whole board in polyurethane and let it dry completely.  Then I used tacky glue to attach the clothespins to the board.  Some of my inspiration for this came from Here  and Here.  However if you type in Missing Sock in Pinterest you will get a whole slew of fun options!

No comments:

Post a Comment