Monday, August 26, 2013

Magnet

We love books in our house.  Since having kids my addiction for buying books for myself has mostly ended and instead I have a slight problem buying hoards of books for the kids.  I am trying to be good about rotating some of them out seasonally.  A while back I bought this metal bucket from Target.  I decided that it would be fun to decorate it for each season and have this be our main rotating book location for the living room.  I finally got around to trying out my magnet paper on my Silhouette.  I found the shape in the shop, colored it in and merged it together.  Then I printed it out on my printer and then ran the magnet sheet through the Silhouette to cut it out.  I was pretty pleased with how the first attempt went.  Now onto making them for each season!

No comments:

Post a Comment