Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Robot Shirts


Okay, so at this rate I'm going to just make shirts every month this year, but that's okay when I see my kids so happy to wear something I made! Once again, I used my Silhouette and their heat transfer material. Aiden's shirt is flocked black with a smooth red heart, and Parker's shirt is their shiny metallic, with a smooth red heart.

UPDATE - The layering the heat transfer vinyl works fine the day you iron it, HOWEVER, it does not last if you iron it on the flocked vinyl.  Aiden's shirt no longer has a heart, but Parkers worked just fine!

3 comments:

  1. I think I need to be making a robot shirt for my kiddo -- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty cute...did you see I just updated my post...the layering didn't work on top of the flocked stuff after 1 wash. I kind-of wondered, but I REALLY wanted to experiment to see what I really could do with this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirts every month- thought the monkey one was so cute and the robots are awesome! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete