Wednesday, February 15, 2012

14 Days of Valentines


So instead of the 12 days of Christmas I decided to do the 14 Days of Valentines for my Hubby. Each day he got to open a card that either had a gift, theme for the day, or a date plan inside. The first day he got a muffin tin countdown that each day had one of my favorite love quotes for him to read. The numbers, muffin tin countdown idea, and several of the dates we had I borrowed from The Dating Divas! Below are a few pictures from the two weeks: Day 4 was breakfast in bed, Day 6 was a special Monday morning CD/itunes mix for his drive to the office with lyrics that I love written out, Day 8 was baking dessert together, Day 9 was a specially packed lunch (note: my attempt at Mater thanks to the Funky Lunch Bunch) and the last day was the all about him basket - with 100 reasons why I love him and small corresponding gifts. Happy Valentines Day everyone! : )

3 comments:

  1. This turned out Awesome! Will you be my Valentine next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am tired after only reading all of what you did! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Amy, was a lot of fun to do! And Gail - I will totally be your Valentine next year : )

    ReplyDelete