Saturday, May 26, 2012

Outdoor Bowling Set

I have a ton of puff containers that we had been through.  
 I thought I certainly could come up with something to do with all of these.  We decided to make an outdoor bowling set!  I gathered the containers, colored duct tape we had on hand, my glue gun, a funnel and bought a 5 lbs bag of rice and a kickball.
  I used the duct tape to seal the lids on.
I used the funnel to pour rice in about 2-3 inches full on the bottom.  Then I used the glue gun to seal the lid and placed an extra piece of duct tape over the opening.
TaDa!  We marked X's on the ground with sidewalk chalk where to place the pins and lined them up.  Then we took turns kicking the ball into the pins.  The kids had a great time stacking them back up and kicking them over again and again.  It was a really quick craft to do and my oldest even helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment