Sunday, May 20, 2012

Spiderman Birthday Theme


Parker wanted a Spiderman birthday party, so I thought I could make a few items to add to the theme.  First, I found a Spiderman logo and traced it in my Silhouette software and then used HTV to make the shirts and the bib (not Spiderman, but appropriate for a superhero birthday, I thought).

I looked all over for these red cups.  I saw others like them at Walmart, but no red.  Turns out a friend of mine bought up a bunch of these for her sons 3rd birthday a few weeks back.  She gave me a 6 pack and I went wild with permanent vinyl.  I cut out the boys names and a few more Spiderman logos.  The boys love them, and they are dishwasher safe.  How awesome is that???

2 comments:

  1. Would you mind if I ask how you did the TShirts and where you found the spider? We are doing Spiderman for my sons birthday and we are wanting to do shirts for each child. However, I am finding a hard time finding the spider emblem :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to know about this Spiderman themed birthday party. I am in search of beautiful Venues in San Francisco for arranging my niece’s birthday. Got to know about few lovely venues and hope to have great time there.

    ReplyDelete