Saturday, May 26, 2012

Silhouette Projects

This month I spent some quality time with my Silhouette . . .
 I added vinyl to the kid's stuffed animal tubs.
 I saw a version of this sign on Pinterest and enjoyed it so much I decided I needed to make one for the kid's bathroom.  I painted the canvas blue, used black and white vinyl in various fonts and then did a coat of Mod Podge over the whole thing.
I made several shirts with the heat transfer.  Zoe got a black glitter horse (love this glitter heat transfer!) and a rhinestone flower shirt with a big "4" on the back and her name (figure it would make a fun birthday shirt next month!).  The golf shirt - this is the front.  I made two: one for my dad and one for my father in law.  They are a golf team for the church league and they were in first place after the first 3 weeks, which is awesome for them, so I made shirts for them to celebrate.  The back says, "First Place (so far)."

No comments:

Post a Comment