Monday, September 17, 2012

Jumping on the Baby Bandwagon!



Close-up cupcake
Cupcakes and Pacifier Emergency Box


So yall had so many cute new baby items this month it got me to thinking I should do something crafty for my next upcoming baby shower.  My brother and sister in law just found out they are having a boy so I got on good ole pinterest and decided to make some cupcake onesies!  I made them using 4 receiving blankets, 4 onesies, 4 candles, 4 coffee filters, ribbon, and lots of rubber bands.  I also stumbled upon the pacifier picture on pinterest and decided to throw in the pacifier emergency case using a small shadow box.  Hopefully they like it!

2 comments:

  1. These turned out cute. I especially like the pacifier in the glass - too funny. Hope they like the gift!

    ReplyDelete