Sunday, January 27, 2013

Shirt Extravaganza

So this month I had Erin's heat press on loan for a week.  Of course I had grand plans, but saved them for the night before I needed to get it back to her.  Yikes!  I did get 7 shirts done in 3 hours though - not too shabby if you ask me.  (2 are not posted yet as they are gifts and I don't want them to see them yet!)
I made a Vikings shirt for my hubby.  Have to combat all the Packer Love on the blog here!
 I am in love with the pink glitter heat transfer that I purchased a while back.  I've been looking for an excuse to use it to make something for myself.  When I saw this quote while browsing the internet I knew how I could use it:)  I added a little flower on the corner of the shirt for a little more oomph of it!
My cousin had a new baby girl this month so I used the pink glitter to decorate a onesie and did a big brother super hero shirt again as well.

My daughter is into anything with ponies, unicorns and the like.  And being a young girl of course she seems to gravitate toward pink, purple and GLITTER.  So she got this Pegasus unicorn out of pink glitter as well.  She loves it and has worn it just as soon as it comes out of the wash.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness you have been crafty! I like the glitter one - that's perfect for you! (and undoubtedly true : )

    ReplyDelete