Sunday, January 27, 2013

Winter Decorations

 
Since I need to start putting away my Christmas decorations, I decided that I needed to use some of my excess vinyl to make some winter decorations.  I found different snowflakes that I liked and the phrase online and just used my silhouette software to trace them.  I re-sized everything to get a variety of snowflakes and to get the words just the right size for my glass door.  I used almost a full 12x12 sheet of blue vinyl and a sheet of 8x10 blue frosted glass vinyl.  I tried to get pictures taken in both daylight and night light for you to really see what it looks like, but pictures just do not do it justice.  It turned out really well, and now I think I need to do this every month, and boy, do I have the vinyl stash to do this!

1 comment:

  1. aw this is so cute! and such a fun way to have the house decorated for each season! Bet the kiddos love it too! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete