Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Year End Review and Voting!

We made it a full year - Yay!  Well, half of us completed at least one project every month of 2012.  I'll take that.  It's tough to be this crafty, but fun.  I was surprised at the variety of projects that were completed.  It was fun to see everyone's take on things.  The most important thing I learned this year by crafting more was if I think I can rock something out quickly - add AT LEAST an hour to my warped sense of time.  I seemed to loose a lot of sleep this year to crafting because I got a little carried away.

 The blog served as a place to encourage crafting and share our current crafts with each other.  As further incentive I told those that that completed at least one project in each month would be eligible for prizes!  To help us decided how we did please take a moment to fill out our survey!  The polls will be open through the remainder of January.  Results will be shared the first week of February. Thanks for checking out the blog this year and stay tuned for our 2013 projects!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that we completed so many crafts! Way to go, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Loved all the t-shirts. couldn't pick just one. So many good crafts!

    ReplyDelete