Monday, February 25, 2013

Anniversary Scrap


This month I decided it was finally time to start an anniversary scrapbook...but given that I had about four hundred some pictures from our first anniversary alone it was a little daunting.  So instead of a full on scrapbook, I decided to just add a little scrap touch here and there and make it more about the pictures.  Below are some of my favorite pages.





I also am attempting to get a little more organized in my scrapping department and I saw a quick idea on pinterest that I figure I can use until I decide for sure how I want to organize permanently.  I cut apart a Kleenex box, wrapped it with duct tape and hot glued on some flowers.  Then, I took toilet paper rolls cut to various heights so hold all my pens and make them easier to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment