Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Anniversary Gift

This month my sister and brother-in-law celebrated their 3rd anniversary and I decided to make a fun little gift for them.  I looked at items I pinned on Pinterest and various websites that suggested dating ideas (The Dating Divas website is still one of my favorites!) and then I typed up a whole bunch of dates in different columns in a word document.  Most of them I tried to keep to a few sentences.  Then I printed out the pages on different colored card stock and cut them all out.  I put all the strips of paper into a little box that I decorated. I also included a homemade card and a gift card to Caribou Coffee (some of the dates may need some extra motivation:)

I did a mix dates and most of the ideas were inexpensive ones.
Some are normal dates (go bowling, try a new restaurant, go to a museum you have never been to, etc.)
Some adventurous/unusual dates (find the best climbing trees - test them out an document it, go indoor mountain climbing, etc.)
and some at home dates (have a living room camp out, write love letters to each other and seal them up for a date night 20 years from now, Game Night, Food Taste Test Night, etc.)

Hope they have a good time!  
I am totally going back through the list to pull out all the at home dates for me and my hubby to do.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME GIFT! Can't wait for all the fun dates this year! Perfect gift for us! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete